"Awesome!" A Blog.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Alright, here we go.

Well, I guess people would think it was pretty weird if we had a baby and my first entry back I chose to blog about, say, television programs. Yes, the baby is here, and she is a happy little thing. She chopped our day into eighths instead of thirds, though, and that's taking its toll on most aspects of this scene. Last night I was so exhausted I just went to the back bedroom door and peed on the deck instead of walking down the hall to the bathroom (fortunately, it was raining). This is what exhaustion can do to you.

Thanks to everyone who wrote or mailed cards of well-wishes. I can't write back to everyone but I have read everything you sent and it is appreciated.

I would write more but there is a little pile of warmly-colored textiles squirming around on the couch next to me, and it hasn't eaten in over two hours.