"Awesome!" A Blog.

Monday, February 07, 2005

The perfect people

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but there are these people across the street who are completely perfect. This is what I have observed them doing:

1. Going to city hall meetings
2. Re-landscaping their front yard, including copper pipe stuff
3. Pulling up and re-pouring concrete which had been slightly damaged by a tree root
4. Installing new windows
5. Taking all the boards off of their house and putting them back on again.

If you were a funny-ho-ha person you might think I was joking about that last one. No, they took all the boards off their house and put them back on again. I'm not sure what that was all about, but I know that they are intensely religious, so perhaps it was their way of avoiding "the big O."

Maybe they know something I don't. I doubt it, though. I spent today leaving the boards on my house and watching an Animal Planet special about puppies. Also, my dog stole five ounces of gorgonzola off the coffee table and took a heinous shit in the yard.